Because of the grace we have received, worshiping God and fellowshipping with one another through the love of Christ, we strive to preach the gospel to our community, to minister to the body, mind and spirit of individuals, and to equip believers for the great commission.
- So that we can worship the Lord in Spirit and in Truth, JECYF will teach all youths the Word of God and persevere to make worship evident in the day-to-day lives of all youths.
- JECYF will create an atmosphere in which youth will bond in Christ one with another, love one another and be considerate towards one another until there is none forgotten in our fellowship.Eph 5:9-10
- JECYF will spread the gospel using a variety of effective and sustaining ways.
- JECYF will encourage youth to humble themselves and pray so that the mighty hand of God will move in the lives of individuals, families, and our city.
- JECYF ill nurture the spiritual growth of believers according to their spiritual maturity, age, gender and need, until we are walking in the fullness that Christ has called us into.
- By finding religious funding agencies and preparing fundraising programs, we will support youths who are in-need of basic necessities.
- Giving counseling services for those youths who are in-need.
- Preparing important educational lesson for youths on current issues and inviting different religious preachers and arranging discussion time.
- We will submit to the Word of God, which is the authority over all.Jhon1:1
- As a Godly fellowship, we love each other in the name of Jesus Christ.2Jhon 1-5
- Whether in private or in public, before God and before our fellow mankind, we will be accountable for our actions. As children of light, we will strive to be transparent in all we do.Eph 5:9-10
- Our respect for work, whether in at church or in our personal lives, will be tireless.
- Avoiding gossip and other harmful behaviors, we will strive to be one in spirit so that we can fulfill the vision we have received.Deuteronomy 19:9-10
- We will obey those leaders whom God has given to us.
- We will strive to grow individually and as a fellowship.
- We will build a culture of participation to encourage youths to actively involve in the work of the church.Timothy 1-6
- We teach that an individual and his or her opinion is to be respected.
@JEC Youth Fellowship/Ungdoms Gemenskap
Follow us @JECSweden
+46700244884 (Lud Teshome)