The vision of the sub-ministry
- Not losing our own children when trying to win others for Christ!
- Producing a generation that is submitted to Christ!
- To work for a generation that will inherit and take over the church!
- Transfering the fire of God to the next generation!
- That our children (the next generation) will be even more comitted to the Lord than ourselves!
The goals of this ministry
- Ministering to our teenagers to help those that have not yet made a decision to follow Jesus Christ to do so
- To help those that have made the decision to follow Jesus Christ to grow in the Word of God
- To free our teenagers from the strongholds being built in their minds throgh secular schools and society as a whole
- Exposing the works of evil, destroying the devils works and sheilding them from these influences
- Doing our part in assisting parents and the church in the moral upbringing of our children
- Working so that our teenages enjoy good Christian fellowship with each other
- Helping them in study choices and decisive decisions they may make in life
- Assisting to make them active in worship and other ministries in the Church
- To help them discover God's plan for their lives
- Help them to be used by God and make a difference
|Tadelech Wanna||Ermias Lemma|
|Leol Fetahanegest||Yohannes Asrat|
This is the teen-age ministry of Jerusalem Evangelical Church. Our meetings take place on:
- Sundays between 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM. The meetings are held in swedish and are primarly directed towards the age group 13-17.
- Relational group meetings occur once a week or twice a month under the leadership of Relational Group Leaders (RGL:s)
Our focus is to glorify Christ Jesus, our Lord and Saviour, through preaching about Him from the holy Scriptures.
- Teaching on water baptism (in Swedish)
- Teen-age services (Video)
- TSUT report to JEC members 2022-04-09